Time to polish. The trailer needed to be sanded the skin is so bad. It has begun!
I have completed the interior – for now. But I do think it is done for all intensive purposes. I am taking the trailer to the coast this week and we will see how it does. We are also going to keep a list of things we need.
I installed the linoleum over the repaired floor. If is the first time I installed sheet linoleum. This linoleum will only be seen inside the cabinets. I have included a close up of the linoleum and the floor covering I’m going to use. I am now working on changing out all the copper plumbing to PEX. The floor was tough. I’m hoping I will still be polishing in May!
The plywood is down. It has an epoxy top and edge coating in case some water gets to the plywood. The unique issue with airstreams is the need to attach the shell through the plywood into the frame. I still need to so palette this step but I need a partner to do it. Luckily, my dad is coming this week to finish the job.